Thank you very much for visiting me at my Jungle Site.
Hope to see you soon! Have a wild and wonderful day!
1. Do you do Birthday parties?
Yes, we do Birthday parties and we also perform at many special events, including company picnics, libraries and schools.
2. How long is your program?
My program usually runs 45 minutes to one hour depending on the event. This can be shortened or lengthened depending on your schedule.
3. How many animals do you have?
We usually bring 12-15 different animals and reptiles but have many more. All which have been hand raised by my own children and myself.
4. What is your fee?
My fee varies between $175 to $195 depending on the event and travel time. .
5. What days are you available?
We do programs 7 days a week, including holidays and weekends.
6. Do you perform shows in the winter?
Yes, our programs are done inside and outside depending on the weather. All year round.
7. How long have you been performing your program? I have worked with animals all my life and began the Jungle Animal Program in 1990.
8. Who trains the animals?
My son and daughter do a lot of the training. Since the animals are visited by mostly children, I felt it was better that my children trained them.
9. Do you need a license?
Yes, you have to be licensed to work with the animals that we work with.
10. How do I schedule an appointment?
You can call either of the 2 numbers on this website (1-888-5-JUNGLE or 1-440-275-1331); or use the contact page on this site. If you have any further questions, please feel free to call me.